We’re Hiring – Toronto
About Bespoke Audio Visual
A customer-focused technical production and equipment rental company.
Bespoke’s value to its customer is bringing together event planning and management with equipment rental. By offering experienced guidance in the staging and setup of events, Bespoke ensures the best media optics and brand awareness. Armed with decades of industry experience we understand that an event is more than a gathering. It might be the one and only opportunity to communicate your message or brand. It might be the culmination of a significant fundraising effort or it might be the pinnacle of a building process. All of these require the fundamental principles of good project management, experienced event production management, and technical equipment expertise.
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Director of Production, Bespoke’s Production Managers are the key technical contacts for our clients. As a Production Manager, you will provide expert technical guidance, event production and technical quotations and technical design expertise. Servicing our clients from initial contact, through to post-event follow-up and continued development will be of key importance.
- Expert production consultation
- Direct quotation of events
- Technical drawings
- Pre-planning meetings with Operations and Logistics teams to ensure a successful event
- Updating of quotes for internal and external customers and clients
- Post event follow-up internally (technicians, operations and sales)
- Show reports following events
- Post event invoicing and client follow-up to ensure continued relations
- Expert in the technical event production industry
- Thorough understanding of current audio, visual equipment
- Event production experience
- Computer automated drafting skills are mandatory
- Computer skills are mandatory
- Desire to assist our customers in creating their ideal event experience
How to Apply
July 21, 2016