We’re Hiring – Toronto
Director of Sales and Marketing
Who We Are
A customer-focused technical production and equipment rental company.
Bespoke’s value to its customer is bringing together Technical Design, Production Management, and Technical Production. By offering experienced guidance in the staging and setup of events, Bespoke ensures the best media optics and brand awareness. Armed with decades of industry experience we understand that an event is more than a gathering. It might be the one and only opportunity to communicate your message or brand. It might be the culmination of a significant fundraising effort or it might be the pinnacle of a building process.
The Director of Sales and Marketing will be responsible for driving all sales functions and operations while developing marketing programs to increase the company’s visibility. This individual is responsible for achieving sales goals, building strategic business relationships, formulating innovative business development strategies and providing a vision for all sales strategies and their execution. The Director of Sales and Marketing is also responsible for containing the costs of selling to achieve predetermined profit margins.
- Devise and deploy all sales goals and objectives across the organization.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plan.
- Conduct market research and analysis.
- Create training and development plans for sales representatives.
- Carry out feasibility studies/business plans for product or service improvement, customizing, re-modeling and new product / service development.
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop short- and long-term strategic plans, including the preparation of annual business plans.
- Communicate brand identity to key business partners, and the customer base.
- Develop, manage, and nurture new business accounts
- Develop execution strategies and tactics to support strategic plans at the divisional, regional, and national levels.
- Participate in developing a process to gather continuous feedback from clients.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the marketing budget.
- Appropriate combination of education and practical sales experience.
- Experience with CRM.
- Excellent organizational, strategic, planning and implementing skills.
- Ability to process vague, abstract verbal and written instructions to create marketing plans for services.
- Excellent management writing and verbal communication skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers.
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal skills.
- Able to create realistic schedules and meet deadlines under stress and interruptions.
- Ability to assign and delegate work, problem solve, answer questions and evaluate results of performance.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe products and e-mail required.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
July 12, 2017